Here in this tutorial, I am going to guide you; How To Install Jesusbox Repository on Kodi Krypton & Jarvis. The Jesus Box Repository contains huge collection of world popular Kodi addons like YouTube, Genesis Reborn, FlixNet, Showbox Arize etc.
This Kodi Repository is extremely demanded and the developers also providing regular updates and latest streaming links for high-quality videos.
- Repository- Jesusbox Repository
- Addon Name- Jesus Box Kodi Repo
- Address- http://jesusboxrepo.xyz/repo/
How To Install Jesusbox Kodi Repository (Step By Step Tutorial)
Here is step by step tutorial to install Jesus Box Kodi Repository on Krypton 17.6-
- Launch Kodi on your device.
- Go to Settings> Then File Manager.
- Click on Add Source> Then <None>.
- Enter repository address- http://jesusboxrepo.xyz/repo/
- Enter name as Jesus Box Repo.
- Back to Kodi Home and go to Add-ons.
- Click on Package Installer icon in top left corner.
- Select Install from Zip and then select Jesus Box Repo folder.
- Choose repository.jesusboxtv-1.0.5.zip.
- Wait... A notification will pop as Jesusbox Repository installed.
Steps To Install Jesusbox Kodi Repository On Kodi 17.6
Awesome...! Within a fraction of seconds, a notification will appear on the top right corner that; Jesusbox Repository has been installed. Now, you can enjoy all Kodi addons which are being served by Jesusbox Repository.
Just go back and select install from repository option. After that, select Jesusbox Repository folder and install any Add-ons from the list.