https://olpair.com pair stream authorization and openload.co/pair stream authorization are two most frequent error that every Kodi users facing. In this tutorial, I'm going to provide a step by step guide to fix olpair.com/pair and openload.co pairing issue on Kodi 17.6.
The need of TV cable connection or Dish conncetion is entirely vanished after the launch of Kodi. But, people are more frequently getting some pairing error nowadays with various Kodi addons. Without pairing your device with IPTV server or any other Kodi addons servers, we can't watch the videos or tv shows.
If you're getting following errors; https://olpair.com or olpair or openload.co/pair https://openload.com/pair while streaming videos on Kodi, you need to follow some simple steps to fix it.
Olpair.com or Openload.co/pair Error
Before going to the process of fixing Olpair.com or Openload.co Pair error, lets have a brief look at why this error causing and know the root of this problem.
There are many best kodi addons which gone viral in 2017 and 2018. Just by installing such plugins, we can stream any movies or tv shows we want. Many developers started misuse of these resources which lead to slowing of the servers. So, many addons developers started asking to pair with the various host services to stream on Kodi.
In other words, we can say that Olpair.com or Openload.co/pair or Openload.com/pair is just created to decrease the load on servers so that, users can stream any movies without buffering.
How To Fix Olpair.com or Openload.com/pair Error On Kodi?
- Launch Kodi- First of all, you need to launch Kodi TV app on your device.
- Launch Exodus Addon- Go to the addons manager and launch Exodus Kodi add-on on your device.
- Play Videos- Go to the movies or tv shows category and tap the play button. Here you'll see, it showing openload.com pair error.
- Open Web Browser- Now, launch any web browser on your device. I recommend default web browser i.e. Google Chrome.
- Type https://olpair.com/- Now type this URL in the address bar of your browser- https://olpair.com/.
- Verify I'm not a robot- Here you need to solve a captcha to verify that you're not a robot.
- Click Pair- Now, hit the Pair button as shown in the image given above. Once you click the Pair button, you'll see a message that, Pairing Successful.
Now, open the Kodi TV again and try to play the videos or movies. This time, you'll not get any Openload.co/pair or Olpair.com error on your device. Now, your IP is validated for 4 hours and you again need to verify the paring by repeating above process.
If your IP still not able to play videos and showing openload.com/pair or olpair.com pair error then I recommend you to change your IP using any secure Kodi VPN services. After enabling VPN, you need to follow the above process again and make sure that, you will not disable the VPN in between.